Disana Boiled Wool Mittens - Grey
These boiled wool mittens are an absolute must whenever you enjoy a walk, a sleigh ride or a snowball fight. The unique features of natural wool mean your child’s hands stay warm and dry. The high lanolin content in the wool envelops every single fibre, making them water-resistant.
Why We Love It
- Boiled wool for extra durability and warmth
- String connection to prevent loss
- 100% GOTS Organic Merino Wool
- Naturally antibacterial
- It hardly becomes dirty and is thermoregulating
- Does not need to be washed frequently (hand wash only)
- Made in Germany
About the Company
Started in 1970 with their first knitted nappy (diaper), the founders of Disana have found enthusiasm and joy in dealing with natural textiles. They feel that to actually touch and grasp the material made from such a thin thread is the only way to truly understand the great moments in their everyday work.