Disana Boiled Wool Jacket - Anthracite
Made of finely processed boiled wool with great attention to detail. With a large hood matching the children’s head shapes and applied pockets with plenty of room for everything they might need. Large tagua nut buttons help small hands to put on and take off the jacket. The extended back part prevents the jacket from riding up and keeps the children’s back nice and warm when they bend over or crawl along. The hood, neck and shoulders are lined with fine organic cotton.
A new feature are the fine knitted cuffs that end up gently on the sleeves.
Why We Love It
- Organic cotton lined hood and pockets for softness
- Knitted cuffs to keep cold out
- Button closure
- Back is slightly longer than front for extra coverage
- Boiled wool for extra durability and warmth
- 100% GOTS Organic Merino Wool
- Naturally antibacterial
- It hardly becomes dirty and is thermoregulating
- Does not need to be washed frequently (hand wash only)
- Made in Germany
About the Company
Started in 1970 with their first knitted nappy (diaper), the founders of Disana have found enthusiasm and joy in dealing with natural textiles. They feel that to actually touch and grasp the material made from such a thin thread is the only way to truly understand the great moments in their everyday work.