A Bundle Grows
The Bundle Store is the Capital District's destination for natural parenting products and resources. We guide new and expecting parents, grandparents, and gift givers through the world of natural products for baby, nursing, and maternity. Our ideal retail maven is warm, attuned to listening to other's needs, organized, good at problem solving, and able to take initiative.
- Ability to actively listen to costumer's needs and respond with warm guidance and support of product selection, function, and use.
- Enjoy both the busy times and the learning down times of a business with the ability to multi-task in store and on the phone while remaining calmly present and positive.
- A desire to learn new information and skills that support the growth of the business and it's vision.
- Retail experience and a sense of humor.
- Babywearing and/or cloth diapering experience OR the willingness to learn these areas in depth.
- Operate and master functions of our point of sale system and online order procedures.
- Learn best practices in babywearing and most common trouble shoots for cloth diapering and share that information consistently with costumers.
- Warmly listen to costumers' needs and help them learn about and try out products that would meet those needs.
- Available approximately 8-16 hours during weekdays and able to work until 5pm
- Opportunities for additional trainings in all things natural parenting.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, subject: Retail Maven