Beco Gemini Baby Carrier-Scribble Too
The Beco Gemini fits right out of the box, right from the start, and is super easy to use. This versatile carrier doesn’t require an infant insert – even for tiny squishes – making it a great first carrier for newborns. The Gemini takes the guesswork out of babywearing, so adjusting between its four carrying positions is easy as pie.
Why We Love It
- Use from birth to 35 lbs.
- Four ergonomic positions: Front facing in, front facing out, hip, and back.
- Supportive waist belt goes from 27″-59″
- Padded shoulder straps can be worn crisscrossed (great for petite wearers) or backpack style with chest clip.
- Built-in waistband pocket for keys, phones and wallets. Or chocolate.
- Quick and easy adjustments make breastfeeding a breeze.
- 100% cotton, machine wash.
About the Brand
The Beco design evolved from founder Gabby Caperon's own experiences with her son, Duke. Gabby wanted to keep her baby close, without limiting where she could go or what she could do. Today, they continue to be a first class real-time tested product, with the best interests of both parent and child in mind.