Camp-In-A-Box - Doll Making (5-10 yr olds)
This doll making themed box will teach your child how to create their own dolls, one using soft materials and simple sewing skills and the other painting wooden peg dolls. Each day for 4 days (Monday through Thursday) we will meet virtually for step by step demonstration and to build camp friendships. Recordings of demonstration will be provided for those that can not attend or if you feel your child may not be able to sustain their attention to a scheduled time on screen. Or just to go back and review the demonstrations again as your child progresses with their doll making.
- Supplies for creating your own pocket Waldorf doll (PLEASE SPECIFY SKIN TONE IN NOTES AT CHECKOUT)
- Supplies for creating a rainbow peg family
- Additional resources for creating an imaginary play world for their doll pieces
- Virtually daily instructions with recordings of demonstrations available to use at your own pace
- Camp friendship building!
***Virtual instruction will take place in July, with an option for August depending on box demand***