Cloth Diapering Simplified
This class gives expecting and new parents a simplified yet comprehensive guide to cloth diapering. Cloth diapering can be as simple as you need it to be while accommodating all lifestyles and caregivers.
Things we'll cover in our 60 minute comprehensive class:
- Different styles of cloth diapers simplified
- How many diapers you'll really need
- Accommodating caregivers and weary partners
- On the go and traveling with cloth diapers
- Dirty diaper storage and laundering
- Convenience accessories and supplies
- All the answers to all your questions about poop
- Costs and hacks
When: Wednesday August 21st
Time: 6-7 pm
As always, our classes are a safe and welcoming space for all parents and their babies.
About the Instructor: Amber Chaves is a Pediatric Occupational Therapist with over 14 years of experience working with children and their families. As a mother of two and also owner of The Bundle Store, Amber's passionate about giving parents the information and tools they are seeking to empower themselves on their journey into parenthood. Building community and support is the guiding principle behind all of her services and class formats. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact her directly at The Bundle Store. 518-557-8809.