Disana Boiled Wool Booties - Anthracite
For tiny crawlers and walkers. Their double Velcro fasteners make these Disana boiled wool booties easy as pie to put on and adjust to suit baby’s feet. The long shank with sewn-in elastic stops the booties from being knocked off. Non-slip soles keep baby safe when taking first steps or crawling.
Why We Love It
- Elastic closure and non-slip soles
- Boiled wool for extra durability and warmth
- 100% GOTS Organic Merino Wool
- Naturally antibacterial
- It hardly becomes dirty and is thermoregulating
- Does not need to be washed frequently (hand wash only)
- Made in Germany
About the Company
Started in 1970 with their first knitted nappy (diaper), the founders of Disana have found enthusiasm and joy in dealing with natural textiles. They feel that to actually touch and grasp the material made from such a thin thread is the only way to truly understand the great moments in their everyday work.