Disana Boiled Wool Hat - Gold
$ 27.95 $ 32.95
The “no more cold ears” hat. This Disana boiled wool hat is cut especially low and fits over baby’s ears and cheeks. Roll on winter! It is covered with a soft, wind and weatherproof boiled wool fabric; inside, it is lined with an especially finely woven organic cotton. Two tie fasteners stop the hat from slipping, even when your little one romps around in the snow.
Why We Love It
- Tie closure
- Cotton line around inside of hat where it makes contact with the face and ears
- Boiled wool for extra durability and warmth
- 100% GOTS Organic Merino Wool
- Naturally antibacterial
- It hardly becomes dirty and is thermoregulating
- Does not need to be washed frequently (hand wash only)
- Made in Germany
About the Company
Started in 1970 with their first knitted nappy (diaper), the founders of Disana have found enthusiasm and joy in dealing with natural textiles. They feel that to actually touch and grasp the material made from such a thin thread is the only way to truly understand the great moments in their everyday work.