EZPZ Tiny Cup - Blush
Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone, and the Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup. Open cup drinking supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps baby learn to have a strong swallow and can decrease tooth decay.
Why We Love It
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- Portion Size: 2oz
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
About the Brand
ezpz is a women-owned small business that creates developmentally-focused products that make mealtime less about mess and more about fun. Each product is tailored towards a specific age group and usage occasion. Lindsey, ezpz’s founder, is committed to making proper eating techniques and developmental milestones a focus of our company. To assist, she has hired Dawn Winkelmann, M.S., CCC-SLP, as our in-house Feeding Special and Special Needs Program Coordinator. All of our products are tested and approved by Dawn (and other therapists) to ensure that neurotypical children, as well as kids with special needs, can use our products.