GroVia Hybrid Diaper Shell- Prints
Combines the most modern textiles in cloth diapering and the old-school concept of a waterproof diaper cover that's reusable between washes.
The stylish shells can be paired with any combination of snap-in Soaker Pads, economical prefold cloth diapers, or the eco-friendly disposable Biosoakers.
Why We Love It
- Choose from the one-step Hook/Loop closure style or Snap closure
- Fits 8 to 30 lbs
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
- They’re cute
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
- Inner Body: 100% Polyester Mesh
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
About the Company
What began as Montana’s Diaper Store, an online retail site operating out of founder Kim Ormsby’s laundry room, has quickly grown into the inspiration that would revolutionize the natural parenting industry. In 2008, Kim created a line of eco-friendly parenting products to solve the daily issues parents face while nurturing their babies, and developed The Natural Baby Company.
The Natural Baby Company found great success, particularly with the 2009 launch of GroVia, a modern, eco-friendly diapering system that took the market by storm.