Kids Outdoor Terry Lined Alpaca Socks
From indoor play to outdoor activities, our alpaca socks for kids are warm, soft and non-itchy.
Made from a blend of natural, baby alpaca, Lycra and Spandex, they feature a fully terry lined foot and a reinforced ribbed leg that won't cut into calfs.
The reasons kids take their socks off is overheating or damp socks that become cold and uncomfortable - alpaca wool breathes so feet stay comfortable and socks stay on - keeping fingers, noses and toes toasty warm.
- Made from our proprietary alpaca fiber blend (sheep's wool free).
- Unique qualities of alpaca fiber keep kids feet cozy warm and dry.
- Naturally hypoallergenic & flame retardant.
- Available in Silver Grey or Black as shown.
- Provides thermal insulation.
- Machine wash in cold, tumble dry air setting, do not use heat.