GroVia My Choice Trainer
When your toddler has reached the age where choice and options are essential and they're ready to do it all on their own, these one-of-a-kind cloth training pants let them mix and match colorful panels and create their own stylish look.
Why We Love It
- Includes: 1 trainer body and 2 side-flex regular (size 1T-3T) panels
- Features a unique pull up design with interchangeable Side-Flex™ panels
- Has a hidden layer of hemp/cotton blend with a pocket for adding extra absorbency and exclusive GroCool™ lining.
- Inner: 100% Polyester
- Absorbent Layer: 55%Hemp/ 45%Cotton
- Interchangeable Side-Flex™ panels for a custom fit in a variety of stylish colors for mixing and matching
- Waterproof ultra durable TPU outer
- GroCool™ inner layer lets your child feel when they’re wet
- Hidden pocket for adding absorbency for nights and naps. Boosters and size 1 or 2 Prefolds (tri-folded) work best.
- Refined design that looks and feels more like real underwear
- Made fairly & conscientiously in China.
About the Company
What began as Montana’s Diaper Store, an online retail site operating out of founder Kim Ormsby’s laundry room, has quickly grown into the inspiration that would revolutionize the natural parenting industry. In 2008, Kim created a line of eco-friendly parenting products to solve the daily issues parents face while nurturing their babies, and developed The Natural Baby Company.
The Natural Baby Company found great success, particularly with the 2009 launch of GroVia, a modern, eco-friendly diapering system that took the market by storm.