Optimal Physical/Core Function: An Exercise Series for Postpartum and Beyond
Description:This is a six week exercise class geared toward, but not limited to, pregnant or postpartum individuals cleared by their health care provider for exercise. The class will be taught by Doctor Heather Tremblay-Croteau, Physical Therapist and Strength Conditioning Specialist.
- Small class size allows for more individualized attention and instruction
- Learn how to activate and utilize your core which includes abdominal, pelvic, and hip muscles
- Learn simple and effective stretching techniques
- Learn proper posture and movement to prevent injury
- Learn how to lift and carry properly
- Leave feeling empowered and in control of your body and movement
- Move with others and have fun building your tribe!
This is a 6 week session on Tuesdays from 11-12 from April 2-May 7
6 weeks for $95
About the instructor:
Heather is a native to Clifton Park and graduated from Shenendehowa Central Schools. It had been a childhood dream of Heather’s to become a Physical Therapist with interests in music and sports. She received her Bachelor’s in Creative Arts in Therapy with a concentration in Music in 2008 at Russell Sage College. She then continued on at Sage Graduate School to earn her Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2011. In early 2012 Heather became a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Heather loves to spend every minute of her free time with her husband, son and two dogs. She also enjoys playing guitar and piano, singing, boxing, weightlifting, hiking, eating clean and enjoying every minute of life to its fullest.